DocuComp® LLC is a healthcare consulting educational organization that provides services in both the private and governmental sectors.
DocuComp® LLC is looking for the following experienced individuals, in good professional standing, for our Healthcare Educational Teams:
- MD – All Specialties.
- DO - All Specialties.
- Physician Advisors
- RHIA – Preferably with inpatient expertise and other healthcare experience such as Nursing, EMT, or HIM Teaching.
- RHIT - Preferably with inpatient expertise and other healthcare experience such as Nursing, EMT, or HIM Teaching.
- CCS - Preferably with other healthcare experience such as Nursing, or EMT.
Professional characteristics for which DocuComp® LLC is seeking:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Solid Foundation of Clinical Knowledge
- Outgoing Personality
- Interest in Learning and Expanding your Intellectual Boundaries
- Creativity in Problem Solving
- Strength of Character
- Strong Ethics
We’re excited at DocuComp® LLC about the future. We are growing in response to the changes in healthcare that requires physician education and clinical documentation of Quality-of-Care and Efficiency-of-Care.
If interested in a career with DocuComp® LLC, upload your CV or Resume in the form below or contact us through our “Contact Us" page.
Our organization is founded on physician-to-physician education, with the support of other healthcare professionals. Our Professional Teams provide the most comprehensive and the most successful physician accepted education models that are proven to also help hospitals to maintain their competitive edge within today’s highly competitive healthcare environment.
To us, diversity is an open approach to business, especially within healthcare. Differences, as well as similarities, help us all to communicate and solve challenges in a non-judgmental mindset. DocuComp® LLC recognizes that all perspectives help us to recognize and solve all challenges in ways that shift paradigms, and improve all of our lives.